So, last week I learned about planets collided. I learned about orbital mechanics (or slept through that). I solved the three-body problem (in my sleep). After I woke up, I made a five-color map, by trisecting one of the corners. I flattened a globe (I really shouldn’t drive while asleep…)
And then, after I woke up and did some more CSS on ShuffleFlow. This coming week I intend to continue this work.
I also rebooted my attempts to create a personal Wikipedia browser. We’ll see how it works, but right now it’s moving data into a MySQL database. After it’s in the MySQL database, I can generate a large number of static HTML pages which I can then import into Kiwix and then use on my iPad. Which would be awesome. So, in a week or so I’ll be back to see how that went.